Marketing Communications Specialist
Hankscraft Inc., a leading contract manufacturer, is seeking a dynamic Marketing Communications Specialist to promote the Company, including the Hankscraft Runxin Water Treatment group, through a variety of marketing vehicles, including website, trade shows, email, social media, print, and other marketing tools. The candidate in this role must be an excellent and effective communicator, able to translate the capabilities and products of the Company to existing and prospective customers. The marketing communication specialist will have regular interactions with sales, customer service, senior management, and outside vendors and customers.
This is a hybrid or on-site position.
Duties and REsponsibilities
- Author, edit and publish a variety of content including web content, email marketing, trade show and sales support material.
- Maintains and manages the marketing calendar for the company.
- Create and maintain product images and or photography of existing and new products.
- Content design including data sheets, sales brochures, website updates, trade show booths, product and packaging labels, graphics, photography, and video.
- Selective support of customer activities such as package design and product literature.
- Report and manage analytics and metrics of ad campaigns, websites, web analytics, trade show leads and email campaigns.
- Coordinate appropriate marketing strategy for new and current products.
- Manage inbound and outbound communications and activities related to graphic design, media, social media and corporate marketing activities.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative mind, bringing new, exciting, and practical ideas.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required. This role requires working across the company, working in teams, and working independently.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate will have a working knowledge of industry platforms, web analytics, marketing software and web development tools.
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field is preferred.
- 2-4 years of marketing, communications, or graphic design experience in a growth-driven environment is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with B-to-B marketing practices, strategies and methodologies.
- Experience in web design, HTML, and/or in a content management system (WordPress) preferred.
- Familiarity with social media marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
(not limited to the following)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Company-paid life and disability insurance