This document explains how Hankscraft collects, stores, and uses your data. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you are a resident of the state of California (a “Consumer”), California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
What we collect
Depending on how you use our website we may collect the following information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use or access the website or contact sales or support:
- Your name and contact details (name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number). Whenever you fill in forms on our website.
- Information about you, your location and how you use our website including IP address and information on your interactions with the website.
The Hankscraft website may collect your geolocation and IP address from your web browser. Hankscraft does not save or store IP address data or sell your IP address or any other personal information to any databases or third-party entities.
How we use your personal data
Our reasons for using your personal data include:
- To provide the products and services you request
- To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
- To personalize and improve your customer experience
- To inform you about our news and product offers that we think might interest you
Hankscraft Inc. occasionally sends out emails related to company news. You may elect to receive these messages by opting in on our communication forms, by requesting an opt-in through our sales team, or by scanning your name tag at a trade show or event.
If you decide you no longer want to receive our emails, you may opt-out at any time by sending your request to Hankscraft Customer Service at [email protected].
How long data is kept
We keep your data until you contact us and tell us to modify or delete it from our servers or until we determine that maintaining your data is no longer necessary to provide you with our services, for our own legitimate interests (described above) or so that we can comply with relevant laws. We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need for us to hold it, we will either delete it securely or in some cases anonymize it.
How we protect your data
We protect your personal data against unauthorized access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption and destruction.
We use technical measures such as encryption and multi-factor authentication to protect your data and the third-party systems in which they are held. We also use operational measures to protect the data—for example: by limiting the number of people who have access to the databases in which our registered users’ information is held.
We review security measures and refer to industry security standards to keep up-to-date with best practices. We cannot guarantee, ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you transmit to us.
How we share and track your data
However, for specified reasons, we may share some of your personal data with, or obtain personal data from, the following categories of third parties:
- Third party service providers: We may disclose your data to third-party service providers, including, but not limited to distributors and common carriers to help us process orders, deliver products, and otherwise assist us in running our business.
- Government authorities such as border control and law enforcement: We are sometimes required to provide personal data to government authorities, such as customs officials, to ensure that you receive product/services or to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Where required or permitted by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your rights, your safety, or the safety of others, to detect, investigate and prevent fraud, or to conduct screening to ensure you are not on any government list of restricted parties.
You do not have to accept cookies, but without accepting them you may experience reduced site functionality.
The cookies we use are provided by third parties, though we retain control over how your cookies data is used. The following Performance cookies are used on our site:
Google utilizes IP address information to evaluate your use of our website, compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to our Site. The IP address transferred through your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google. In addition, our website uses the Analytics feature UserID to track interaction data. This User ID will be additionally anonymized and encrypted and will not be linked with other data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing your browser software settings; however, if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
The information from Google Analytics helps us learn things such as what pages are more attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and the kind of offers our customers like to see. To opt out, go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other Cookies, Web Beacons, Pixels and other Tracking Technologies
Third parties, including Facebook, may obtain information, including personal information through cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts and similar technologies (“Tracking Technologies”) from, through, and on our website, as well as from other websites and applications. We, as well as these third parties, may use that information to provide measurement services, target ads and provide similar services.
We use information collected by and through tracking technologies to tailor and improve content, advertisements, as well as for the purposes described above in How do we use your personal data?
Third-Party Services, Applications and Websites
The products and services available on our website are not directed to nor intended for use by children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. No one under age 13 may use the products or services. If you are under age 13 years of age, do not use or provide any personal data to, on, or through the website. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as set forth below.
If you have any complaints concerning our processing of your personal data, please email us at [email protected].
You can email us at [email protected] or call (608)-524-4341